Verona Home Sales Statistics – 1st Half 2016
The first half of 2016 has been great for sellers in the Verona housing market. Although, it’s been pretty tough for buyers, with many homes receiving competing offers. Buyers wish things were staying more affordable and weren’t so competitive. However, sellers are loving the inflated prices and quick sales.
- Verona currently has 3.4 months of available inventory, which is still in favor of sellers.
- Average prices were up to $352,609 (including the city of Verona and town of Verona). This is 10% higher than last year.
- Median days on market is at a very strong 24 days, almost equal to last year.
- Home sales are actually down a little bit over last year, to 95. This is most likely a reflection of the limited inventory.
- The sale to list price ratio has averaged 98.3% also almost equal to 2015.
- The most active neighborhoods have been Cathedral Point, Westridge Estates, and Cross Country Heights.
If you are considering selling your home, now is a great time. We’d be happy to pull comparable sales data for your house and provide you with a free market analysis showing what we think it should sell for. Feel free to contact us anytime for more information.
Verona, WI 1st Half 2016 Home Sales Summary
Verona, WI May 2016 Home Sales By Neighborhood
If the neighborhood you live in is not on this list, sorry. We chose the 13 most active neighborhoods in Verona over the last year. We also do a lot of work in Middleton, Mount Horeb, Oregon, Belleville and Madison. We’d be happy to dig up information on your neighborhood when you contact us directly.