Choose a Real Estate Agent
Time to Go
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for an agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents. Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you. Are they available at night and on weekends?
- Ask about their background and education. A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the agent return your calls, texts or e-mails promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy. Communication and service are key to a smooth transaction.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.